Lift Board Games is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
Be assured that we keep all personal information submitted to us in the strictest confidence. We do not keep records of your payment information as PayPal processes all payments. We do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
The exception regarding not sharing your information would be if we were required by law to provide personal information to relevant authorities.
Should you wish to find out what information we hold on file about you, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Your email address must match the one that was used to either sign up to our Lift Newsletter or the email address we have in our ‘orders placed’ records.
What Personal Information we hold on record.
- If you sign up to our newsletter ‘Lift Newsletter‘ we only hold your first name and email address in our database.
- If you make a purchase, information such as your name, email, address and phone number will be stored in our database.
- If you choose to use our gift wrapping service we will also hold your recipients name and address in our database.
- When you make payment through PayPal, your PayPal account name and PayPal email address are emailed to us along with confirmation of the transaction.
- Through emails or phone calls to us.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you and for marketing purposes (eg if you signup to our Lift Newsletter.) You may unsubscribe from our ‘Lift Newsletter‘ by pressing unsubscribe on the bottom of your emailed newsletter or by requesting to unsubscribe by emailing us at email@example.com.
This Policy may change from time to time and will be reflected on this page.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy we will note it by a means of a notice on our homepage.